Management Assistant Japanese | 日本語が母国語の方
Job Profile Management Assistant Japanese | 日本語が母国語の方
Management Assistant (32 - 40 hours, near Amsterdam) | 日本語が母国語の方
For an international heavy equipment manufacturer we are looking for a Management Assistant Japanese (to support the CEO and other members of group management). The job of Management Assistant will be based in the area of Amsterdam | Schiphol Airport in The Netherlands where this is small regional headquarters.
The company is a leading Japanese international company developing, producing and distributing construction, engines and agricultural machinery and services. Strong focus on innovation allows them to provide a unique and broad product range with high quality. The company has a clear ambition to be the leading provider of farming systems contributing to sustainable agriculture serving the world’s growing population.
The role has an interesting variety of different tasks. First of all the main tasks is being the Management Assistant responsible for supporting the CEO (Japanese national). Secondly helping other staff (mainly Japanese) as well as other members of Group Management with organizing meetings or a wide variety of practical matters. Also the role would include to keep an eye on the general maintenance of the offices and the supplies of the small regional headquarters (approx.. 25 employees), which is largely outsourced but still needs some coordination and planning to.
The role requires good verbal and written communications skills in both Japanese and English. The management culture is rather informal and most employees and managers are very self-supporting and cooperative. The role can easily develop towards additional responsibilities across projects if desired.
Job Profile Tasks are likely to include typical Management Assistant tasks, as well as carrying out specific projects: • Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments for the CEO;
- Organizing travel, visas and accommodation for senior management;
- Help with checking and processing expense reports and organizing necessary signatures;
- Organizing and planning of international meetings;
- Organizing meetings and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority;
- Dealing with incoming email and post, often corresponding on behalf of the manager;
- Organizing transportation for guests when necessary;
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff;
- Helping expats with finding their way in the Netherlands;
- Producing documents, reports, (internal) announcements and presentations;
- Carrying out specific projects and research;
- Devising and maintaining office (intranet) systems, and occasionally provide general assistance during presentations;
- Office management tasks (ordering supplies, beverages and coordinating cleaning and plant maintenance in with the external services).
Job Requirements Management Assistant Japanese | 日本語が母国語の方
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required for the Management Assistant Japanse:
- Good verbal and written communications skills in both Japanese and English;
- Pro-active, flexible and supportive;
- Positive, enthusiastic and strong interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, outside clients and vendors;
- Excellent word processing and IT skills, including knowledge of a range of software packages;
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills;
- Knowledge of the Dutch language is a plus;
- Discretion and an understanding of confidentiality issues;
- Required educational level is a Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience;
- 32 - 40 hours available per week;
- We are looking for a Management Assistant who has a work permit for the Netherlands and / or who has a European nationality, so that work in the Netherlands is permitted.
The Management Assistant will report into the Group HR Director.
Job Offer Management Assistant Japanese | 日本語が母国語の方
- Amsterdam e.o.
- 37 - 40 uur
- 33 - 36 uur
- 29 - 32 uur
- Secretariële vacatures
- Recent vervuld