Financial Control Analyst
Job Description Financial Control Analyst
We are looking for an ambitious Financial Control Analyst in Amsterdam. This role will be a great opportunity for a young professional who wants to further his career on Financial control. This job will provide a challenging environment with a lot of learning opportunities and exposure to all levels of the organization.
- Responsible for the monthly and quarterly book consolidation: on time processing of BA journals;
- Create monthly checks and analysis on financial data to ensure accuracy and to translate them into meaningful and useful information to be distributed to all stakeholders;
- Work closely with the Senior Analyst in implementing new or updating current Policies, Guidelines or Reporting standards to all entities in the BA SMRT;
- Take part in monitoring that all policies, guidelines and reporting standards are being applied consistently in all entities and to provide support on any questions or clarifications that are related to Financial Control for BA SMRT;
- Help Senior Analyst in creating analyses to ascertain the quality of Financial Reporting in BA SMRT;
- Be the SMRT BPC Support Representative and be the first contact person for the BA entities in case of requests/issues with BPC;
- Performance and KPI Business Service Center analysis, follow-up and communication;
- Performance platform (including yearly BA finance organization foot print) management and administration;
- Extract and Analyze SAP reports based on cost centers to provide insight on periodic results.
Requirements Financial Control Analyst
Your Profile as a Financial Control Analyst in Amsterdam (Zuidas):
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in accounting, tax, finance of business economics;
- Any additional educational courses are a plus
- A minimum of two years’ experience in accounting and financial analysis;
- Preferably with SAP, BPC and/or similar systems;
- The required competencies are proficiency in Microsoft Office (particularly in Excel), Excellent numerical and analytical skills, being able to work in a structured way and excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written (Dutch is not required).
Interested? Apply right away!
Offer Financial Control Analyst
- Amsterdam e.o.
- 37 - 40 uur
- 33 - 36 uur
- 29 - 32 uur
- Financiële vacatures