Experienced Perfume Trader
The role Experienced Perfume Trader
Are you able to identify commercial opportunities and do you feel at ease in an international environment? For an Amsterdam based international trading house, with several all-around import and export divisions, we are looking for a Experienced Perfume Trader.
The company operates globally and is growing. The ideal trader for this job has experience as a trader. Experienced traders often have a non-competition clause but this company can deal with that for you if you have one. They can also make the renumeration worthwile.
As an Perfume Trader you are responsible for:
- maintaining valuable relationships with existing customers and suppliers;
- identifying new business opportunities;
- visiting relations within the assigned area;
- increasing turnover through acquisition of new suppliers and customers;
- managing the purchase and sales orders in collaboration with colleagues;
- analysing the requests of different suppliers and negotiating sales and purchasing.
You will be working in a dynamic, international environment in Amsterdam. The International Trader has a focus on managing the financial and account information of customers and suppliers. This job as a trader is a very challenging, demanding and rewarding job!
Don't hesitate and press the 'solliciteer'- button!
Requirements Experienced Perfume Trader
The Perfume Trader neets the following requirements:
- At least a Bachelor degree (Commercial | Sales);
- Minimum of 3 years experience in active sales or trade role in the perfume industry;
- An existing network in the perfume industry;
- Fluent in English;
- Willing to travel (up to 30%);
- In possession of a “B” category driver’s license;
- Living within a reach of 40 km from / or in Amsterdam;
- Fulltime available.
- Highly driven to perform and eager to reach targets;
- Able to establish long-term relationships;
- Pro-active, assertive, ambitious and not afraid to pick up the phone
- Able to see chances and to grab them;
- Strong communication skills;
- Self-starter and team player who can also work independently;
- Good presentation and analytical skills.
Are you the trader we are looking for? Press the 'solliciteer'-button immediately!!
Offer Experienced Perfume Trader
We offer this trader an exciting, challenging job in a young, ambitious and international environment. This company is located in Amsterdam-North and easily accessible by public transport. Please mind that you are not able to park at the location of the office.
The position consists of a training period; afterward you will be responsible for a group of accounts (your own) and will develop further contacts. The company has an open organizational structure and taking initiative is highly appreciated. The salary depends on your experience and level of education. It is a fulltime job.
The targets earning can go through the roof!
The company you will be working for, is an international trading house consisting of several all-around import and export divisions. The role is for the office based in Amsterdam. The company culture is characterized as open, multilingual, commercial and professional. Within the company there are many opportunities for development and growth.
- Amsterdam e.o.
- 37 - 40 uur
- 33 - 36 uur
- 29 - 32 uur
- Commerciële vacatures